has over 20 years experience in design, manufacture and problem solving for a wide range
of electronic/electrical equipment/systems. This considerable experience base varies from
solving emissions problems on mobile phone sub-assemblies to consulting design and project
management of entire building shielding projects.
His extensive experience allows him to be used in a consulting position to
resolve unusual client requests and specifications.
Western Australian Institute of Technology, 1979
For Quantum Digital Laboratories (1982- present) Technical Director
- Established the FIRST EMC test laboratory in Western Australia
- Established the FIRST (CIRSPR16 compliant) open area test site in
- Shielding design testing and management of Optus Central exchange building (Lockridge)
- EMC design consultant for ERG's Hong Kong automated fare/ticketing system
- EMC design consultant fo NEC's DRMASS outback radio project
- Resolve system "glitches" at Kwinana Power Station after digital control
- Design test and sign off 2.7MW variable speed drive for Plumber's Industries European
- Conduct seminars both locally and overseas.